About Us

Our history dates back to 1928, with the sole proprietorship of Harry A. Houston, CPA, known as Houston & Associates, in Paris, IL. Morris E. Kemper joined the firm in 1946. C. Donald Larsson was admitted to the partnership in 1952.

In 1958, that partnership was dissolved, with Houston and Larsson forming a new partnership which retained offices in Paris and Mattoon and continued to be known as Houston & Associates. Lincoln J. Woodyard became a partner in 1959, followed by Eddie R. Henson in 1961.

After Mr. Houston's retirement, the remaining partners changed the firm name to Larsson, Woodyard, & Henson. All three of these partners have retired.

Our current partners are Eric V. Bradham, CPA, CGMA since 1986, Thomas M. Davis, CPA, CGMA since 1992, Marla D. Coffman, CPA, CGMA since 2009, Curtis Root, CPA, CSEP since 2012, Holden A. Davis, CPA, CVA, CGMA since 2015, and Katie E. Knoll, Partner, CPA, CGMA since 2018.

With a staff of approximately 25, we currently have offices in Paris, Casey and Tuscola, Illinois and Terre Haute, Indiana.

Partners 650 2019

Partner Group – Left to right – Marla Coffman, Eric Bradham, Katie Knoll, Curtis Root, Holden Davis, Tom Davis.

e-max.it: your social media marketing partner